Author(s) / Research Scholars / Practitioners are requested to contribute their research papers, articles and recent case studies in the major area of Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Finance Management, Intelligence & Strategic Management, Social Management, Business Economics, Banking and Insurance Management, IT, Computer Science, Education, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Law, Business English, Corporate Governance, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Development & Environmental Management, Public Sector Management, Disaster Management, Agri-Business Management, Journalism & Mass Communication, International Relations, Cross-cultural Studies, etc. for publication in the 'Splint International Journal of Professionals', a peer reviewed a peer reviewed quarterly International Journal, ISSN 2349-6045 as we work professionally to help authors get published in a quality platform.GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION BY THE AUTHORS
- (1) Title of the article should contain the complete name(s) of author(s), address, telephone number (s), active e-mail(s) and institutional affiliation(s) respectively; Well- summarized an abstract of 200 to 250 words with keywords and clear indication of objectives.
- (2) The length of the full length of the manuscript / article should be less than 5000 words (approx).
- (3) Unpublished results and personal communications should not be in the reference list, but may be mentioned in the text. Tables, figures, etc. should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged. Sources of the data need to be given below each table or figure.
- (4) References should be arranged first alphabetically and then further sorted chronologically if necessary. More than one reference from the same author(s) in the same year must be identified by the letters "a", "b", "c", etc., placed after the year of publication.
- (5) The author(s) can contribute one article for publication and the same author (s) can not be a co-author for any other article in the same issue and vice versa.
- (6) Publication Processing Fee (after selection of article): For Indian Authors - Rs.1000/- for single and Rs.1500/- for multiple authors & for Foreign Authors - INR 2500 for single and INR 3000 for multiple authors as reviewers' fees for reviewing the article(s), text editing, printing, publication charges, courier / speed-post, handling charges, etc. Account Title: Splint International Journal of Professionals, Name of the Bank – Punjab National Bank, Account Number – 7667000100007053, IFSC – PUNB0766700, Branch Address – Mancheswar, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
- (7) In case of multiple authors, we provide 2 nos. of complementary hard copies (for main author and 1st co-author, however soft copy of the article can be obtained on demand for other authors), for additional hard copies Rs.350/- per copy is chargeable, if required by the authors in advance.
- (8) Please submit your research article through electronically in Microsoft word.doc format (as attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also encourage for the submission of papers which may not be directly on given subjects but related to the major areas.Bank Details for Cash Deposit / Online Transfer
- Name of the Bank : Punjab National Bank
- Title of the Account : Splint International Journal of Professionals
- Account No. : 7667000100007053
- Type : Savings Account
- IFSC Code : PUNB0766700 (for RTGS/NEFT Transactions)
- Branch Address : Mancheswar, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.