Author(s) / Research Scholars / Practitioners are requested to contribute their research papers, articles and recent case studies in the area of Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Finance Management, Intelligence & Strategic Management, Social Management, Business Economics, Banking and Insurance Management, IT, Computer Science, Education, Philosophy, Psychology, Political Science, Law, Business English, Corporate Governance, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Development & Environmental Management, Public Sector Management, Disaster Management, Agri-Business Management, Journalism & Communication, International Relations, Cross-cultural Studies, etc. for publication in the 'Splint International Journal of Professionals', a quarterly International Journal, ISSN 2349-6045 as we work professionally to guide authors get published in a quality platform.GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION BY THE AUTHORS
- 1. Title of the article should contain the complete name(s) of author(s), address, telephone number (s), active e-mail(s) and institutional affiliation(s) respectively; Well- summarized an abstract of 200 to 250 words with keywords and clear indication of objectives.
- 2. The length of the full length of the manuscript / article should be less than 5000 words (approx).
- 3. Unpublished results and personal communications should not be in the reference list, but may be mentioned in the text. Tables, figures, etc. should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged. Sources of the data need to be given below each table or figure.
- 4. References should be arranged first alphabetically and then further sorted chronologically if necessary. More than one reference from the same author(s) in the same year must be identified by the letters "a", "b", "c", etc., placed after the year of publication.
- 5. The author(s) can contribute one article for publication and the same author (s) cannot be a co-author for any other article in the same issue and vice versa.
- 6. Please submit your research article through electronically in Microsoft word.doc format (as attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: We also encourage for the submission of papers which may not be directly on given subjects but related to the major areas)